Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

what is your favorite song and why ?

 Songs - its like a bridge of our feelings to speak out or to express something we can't express through our mouth ; it seems to be our way to express our deepest feelings to someone when we can't do nothing because we're overtaken by our tension . Sometimes it's our sweet escape from the reality . We could just sit down while we're looking beyond in some things as we listen to the song that goes on and on until the feelings would simply go . On the other hand , songs serves as our spreading out or letting out the joy that's in our hearts depending in the situation and in the song on how you interpret the lyrics .
 The world has so many songs that revolves around it . Well of-course I have favorite songs . But my most favorite song is entitled ____________________ . I could not forget on how this song became my favorite song . This song became my favorite song when I was in second year high school . It was during our camp on the night service when this song made me cry out laud . When in fact I don't cry that way and crying is not my habit not until that time . I was really touched and I felt something that I can't understand why I burst out crying and seeking for Him . (seeking for something that I didn't mind to search in the past years of my life living in this world) . That song touches my flesh through the walls of my life till it touches my soul . Because of that song my heart was opened up to the things that only faith can open it ; that only by faith you can understand it .
 I know that as days goes on there will be new songs that will arise . I may like new songs ; different songs  but I will never forget this song . It's better to have favorite song because it would serve as your strength , your guide , your motivation or maybe it can be the thing you can look at and it can be your friend that comforts you when your down . Songs can make you feel better and sometimes lets you dance , jump , shout  , sometimes make you cry and the worst thing is : Songs can make you go crazy . Songs are amazingly great !

No comments:

Post a Comment