Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I wish eveyone would learn to ... then everyone would ...

Wishing has no limitation . You could wish as long as you want to . It's free , no tax , you could not find any problem about it and most especially it's for eveybody who wants it .

    I wish everyone could learn to love like God 's love , then everyone would be so peaceful , there's pure joy in there hearts and our country/ our wolrd would be filled with love . I wish everyone could learn to love like God's love because by that love we could attain everything . Every human being is happy to live their lives everyday .
 Honestly speaking , I know it's impossible but I also know that there's no problem on my wish . Right ? Its just a wish but I'm hoping that someday it will come true . For God , everything is possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment