Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

jane blog 6

p. if you could give any gift in the world, what would you give? And to whom?
       Having a luxurious gift is what I wanted to have but of course I want it to be heartily given although it is not really nice. How unfortunate we are because were not always been given a presents/gift (exclusively poors) only just when there is a birthday.
       If I have given a chance to give a presents or gift to someone special. I want it to be more special as what they are expecting .it would be a teddy bear with my picture and message on the chess of it so that the one who will receive it cannot easily forgot this present and of course he/she can easily remember me.
       I want to give this simple but special gift to my mom, dad, love one or even my closest friend who always gave me strength and support to achieve my goals and who always there to guide and to love me as who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment