Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

jane blog 5

16. What kind of pet would you like to have….monkey, snake, goat?...Why?
As an animal lover. I want to have a unique pet. But I know I have to choose on monkey, snake and goat only. In fact I have a dog named smyth and his color is white.
Everytime I remember my closest friend since in grade 5 until 3rd year. I always comparing her to my pet because she has a hairy skin like a monkey and she’s a animal lover too.
On the other hand, My bestfriend wants to have a monkey, so for her I’d rather choose to have a monkey so that I can always remember her.
Furthermore, monkey will be my friend nor a pet and a bestfriend because my pet dog was left at panabo where I lived recently.
In like manner, monkey and human have similarities even in attitude. But not all characteristics of human have similarities with monkey such as in how we speak, dance, walk, sing, and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment