Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I wish I could forget the time ..

    Somtimes we could say that time is like a cheater . When your bored it seems like the clock is running too slow , but when your having so much fun it seems like the clock is running too fast that you want to stop it . When in fact time is not a cheater its just a matter of what you feel . When you think deeply time seems to be so precious , a fragile thing . When you miss it you will never have it again .

 And now , here I am exploring . Thingking the time when my Lola was still here . I wish I could forget the time when I was not there for her . The time when I didn't respond to her sweetness and the time when I just ignore her . I wish I could forget that time . How I wish I could do so . But in the middle of my exploration I suddenly stop and say I may wishing to forget that time but its part of my history and I know there are reasons behind it . And I must learn from it .


 Lastly , we could not change time . We could not rewind or even forward it . So as young as you are right now make the most of your time . Think as if you would not witness the sun tomorrow . Value every second of your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment